Updated: Jan 3, 2019
As cliché as the expression has become, it is amazing that another year has flown by. Today not only marks my last post of 2018, but it also is my last post on the current webpage. Besides working this week, I will begin transitioning the website!
Don’t worry, you can find me starting on January 2, 2019, at the same place as always: baldinbusiness.com. (Reading this message via email? PLEASE re-subscribe on the new site on January 2nd. Again, you have to go to the new website to sign back up).
I know that Mark, one of my most supportive readers, is going to want to know what to do this week without the #TuesdayT (challenging truths for life and leadership), and #TheoThursday (theological thoughts about the workplace) posts, so here are some ideas to close the year out:
1. Finish making your 2019 goals before leaving work on 12/21.
2. Journal on the most impactful lesson learned in 2018. (For example, in writing the blog, I learned that the reader wants post 300 words or less. Expect that in ’19).
3. Write a letter of encouragement to a co-worker! Write a thank you card to a customer! 4. Create a private YouTube video for your team (nothing creepy, just positive encouragement)
5. Set an outlook reminder to check baldinbusiness.com on 1/2/19!Join the B.I.B. Facebook page to see new site updates there!
6. Answer LinkedIn messages.
7. Leave work early.
8.Finalize your 2019 vacation plans and block the dates.
9. Begin reading a leadership book.
10. Buy your favorite blogger some wine for his cellar!
11. Share that wine instead with your spouse over the holiday!
I wish everyone reading these words a safe, happy, and restful holiday.
See you on January 2nd.